(ASCEND) Pipes Above Sn: 722xxx

I've had a couple of Ascend Pipelines (P75-1UBRI & P130-UBRI-T1) that are
above the serial number 722xxxx.  According to Ascend Technical
Documentation online that I've received, you should be able to reset
passwords/configurations back to defaults via Nindy procedure, first using
a larger than 1 Meg File (due to Flash Roms on newer units), then following
with upload of correct version of load for the unit.  Both units I've tried
this on (current one I'm trying to reconfigure now is P130 SN: 8478738) the
uploads of files via HyperTerm stop at 512K, never getting to 'Complete
Stage', and then reloading correct load, in this case bi.p13, which does
complete, reboot, old settings are still intact - new load never took.  I'm
trying to get a unit back to defaults since I don't have the full access
password and it's not the default of 'Ascend'.

Anyone know how to set Pipe Units above SN: 722xxxx back to defaults?  I do
have a tftp server, but since I can't get to the Diag Mode in normal boot
(no Password), that isn't helping much at this point.

Unit works fine, just can't get rid of the old owner's settings and I don't
have his password.

PS: The >1Meg file I'm trying to load as part of Nindy is load:  fb.m18
Ascend's Doc recommended b.m18 but every copy I see of that in the FTP
Archive is actually less than 1 Meg in file size.  I don't think the file
is of any significance, just that it be 'around 1 Meg' as Ascend states it,
and then (of course) you are reloading correct code for the unit.  Current
Load on the unit (normal Boot) is ver 6.1.43+

TIA

******* Top Net InterNet Services ********
Omaha, Nebraska                www.top.net
            Voice: (402) 339-5609