(ASCEND) Stacking and 7.0.4

We are running 7.0.4 stacked across 5 600s all running ospf, lately we
have been having some phantom session problems.  PRIs and most
connections are dual channeled.  The user will disconnect yet the stacked
session stays in the user list and the route isn't deleted.  When the user
tries to dial back up, he can connect but is unable to pass any traffic.
Traceroutes always go to the max with the phantom stacked session on it.
The only cure is to reboot the max.

I've looked through the release notes and didn't see any mention of a
problem like this, and the archive search function didnt seem to be
working.

I would go back to 6.0.10 if I didn't need the v90 code.  Is anyone else
having these same problems?

James Golovich