(ASCEND) TNT improvements

In my admitted self-interest, I'd like to post something positive about the
TNT. As you may have noticed, with 1.3Ap24 we have fixed a huge amount of
bugs. Our engineers have been working constantly to eliminate all the
critical problems that our customers see. Those fixes go both into the 1.3
patch branch and the upcoming 2.0 release.

Of course, we know we haven't yet fixed them all yet. But no two ISP's are
alike and while some are quite happy with the TNT, others still have some
problems. We will continue to push to get all our customer's bugs fixed
before we release 2.0.

On this list, we usually hear the bad things. One of our customers that
doesn't participate on this list recently reported to us that one of their
TNT's has been humming along for nearly 40 days now. This is a multi-shelf
box, that has 500 - 672 calls on it at any given time. So yes, the code has
definitely improved.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com