Re: (ASCEND) pipe75 is not getting 2 dial channels.

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Kevin A. Smith wrote:

> At 05:14 PM 1/27/98 -0500, Jim Howard wrote:
> >At 22:06 1998/01/27 +0200, o.g. Ofer Greenberg wrote:
> >>i installed a pipeline 75 over one of my my costomers
> >>but never succeeded to get 2 channels up !!
> >
> >>i am working with cisco on the remote side.
> >
> >you might be able to do DBA if:
> >1> the cisco calls the ascend
> >   (it can do DBA without silly protocol extensions)
> >
> >2> you get the latest 6.0 code for the pipeline,
> >   and code for the cisco to support BACP
>
> Current code of the Pipeline supports BACP. The one bug in it's implementation
> was fixed in 5.1Ap4 (it was broken in 5.1Ap1, after working in prior
> releases).
> It has been verified with the PortMaster 3.8 beta code for example.

Is this in the 6.0 beta releases? It doesn't seem to be working for me
dialing to Cisco 5200/5300's.

I don't know about everyone else, but I love the new caller id format in
the syslog output in 6.0.

-kevin

Kevin Hill	WorldWide Access	Senior Programmer
khill@wwa.com    (personal email)    (312) 803-9921 Voice
info@wwa.com     (Company info)	     (312) 803-9923 FAX