Re: (ASCEND) Rockwell and V.PCM (fwd)

  Yes, But remember the whole focus of V.PCM is to get some
sort of compatibility between Rockwell based modems and 3COM
based modems, If Rockwell doesn't get involved with 3COM & Lucent
in getting these modems playing nice with each other, It's going
to be a major headache for all of us when Rockwell does release
the V.PCM.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access