(ASCEND) Configuring DMS-100 Channelized T1 data calls to ISDN

Hi,

We need some help in properly configuring a channelized T1 on a
DMS-100 so that out-going calls from our Ascend MAX on that
channelized T1 are tagged as data rather than voice calls. We have no
problem placing ISDN calls into the MAX on the channelized T1 from the
P50, but calls made from the MAX to the P50 are ignored because the
calls are tagged as voice and we have not been able to configure the
P50 to answer voice tagged calls as data.

We have verified that this is in fact the problem by replacing the P50
with a Bitsurfer Pro. The BS ignored all calls coming in from the MAX
until we configured it to also answer calls marked as voice.

Thanks in advance for your help

Frank Suraci
franks@hcrn.com