Re: (ASCEND) way to get into MAX

 Why wouldn't you want a static profile, For instance here, I have a static
profile loaded on all Max's just in case this happens, The profile when
hit will dump you right into TERM Serv, Considering the box will check
local profiles first, It quite an easy work around, (It really helps when
T1's go down, and we need to get in to the local ethernet to jump into
the router to debug stuff)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access