Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 400 RIP woes..

In article <199801231723.LAA12172@eagle.ais.net> you wrote:

>I'm baffled by my Pipeline 400s inability to
>receive RIP broadcasts from a Cisco 2501.

I remember seeing something like that a while ago.  Our max 2000 didn't
show all of the RIP routes that were (supposed to be) announced by
a Cisco 1003. The problem was easily solved by explicitly setting
the max as neighbor in the router rip section of the Cisco. Shouldn't
have been necessary in our case (Cisco and max are in the same class-c),
but it solved the problem.

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>