Re: (ASCEND) Interest poll for comp.dcom.sys.ascend

Devin Ganger wrote:

> variety of telecommunications equipment.  A group that specifically
> addresses Ascend products is conspicuously absent.

I'd prefer the mailing list anytime. It's easier to keep the spam out
(thanks, Dave!), I don't have to deal with crossposts, and what's more,
it simply works.

A hint on the Ascend tech support page, pointing newbies to this list,
would certainly be helpful. But besides that, I'd rather keep
everything  the way it is.

-daniel

----
Daniel Wesemann               System & Network Engineer
mailto:wesi@siemens.ch        Siemens Switzerland
http://www.siemens.ch