Re: (ASCEND) Why TNT?

I'm forwarding this on to "all-support@ascend.com", so that next time
you call in you'll be passed on to the Orangutan pool rather than the
chimps.

BUT seriously, we do want to hear feedback on bad (and good) support
so that we can address it. We need to direct effort to where it is
needed. Since Peter has very few complaints, but you obviously have
had little success, I guess we need to figure out why - and make you
happy too. Maybe the time that you call in....?

At 07:57 PM 1/17/98 -0700, John Miglio wrote:
>At 12:14 PM 1/17/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>We were very happy with Ascend's support. All else being equal, we wanted
>>to stay with them. Are you listening, Ascend? We purchased a TNT because of
>>your support.
>
>Holy cow!!! Do you have a pact with the devil or what?!?!   :)
>The support *I* have received from Ascend has been pathetic at
>best. Not only are they unable to solve a simple CRC problem, but
>they are clueless in regards to the PPTP protocol, which they
>participated in developing! IMHO Ascend's support is nothing
>more than a bunch of chimp's at a terminal, and eventually
>they will "bumble" on to a solution to a problem, but they have
>no clue how to solve "real world" problems.
>
>Pardon my discontentedness, but I am extremely dissatisfied with
>Ascend at this moment.
>
>John Miglio
>
>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com