Re: (ASCEND) Why TNT?

At 12:14 PM 1/17/98 -0800, you wrote:
>We were very happy with Ascend's support. All else being equal, we wanted
>to stay with them. Are you listening, Ascend? We purchased a TNT because of
>your support.

Holy cow!!! Do you have a pact with the devil or what?!?!   :)
The support *I* have received from Ascend has been pathetic at
best. Not only are they unable to solve a simple CRC problem, but
they are clueless in regards to the PPTP protocol, which they
participated in developing! IMHO Ascend's support is nothing
more than a bunch of chimp's at a terminal, and eventually
they will "bumble" on to a solution to a problem, but they have
no clue how to solve "real world" problems.

Pardon my discontentedness, but I am extremely dissatisfied with
Ascend at this moment.

John Miglio