Re: (ASCEND) MAX 4048 + 5.0Ap38 oddity

I have a lightly loaded 4002 (one PRI) handling mostly ISDN traffic with a
few analog callers (1x12 K56 modem card). I've been running 5.0Ap38 since
December 17 with no resets and no performance complaints.

Normally I'm an ISDN user, but I was out of town over the weekend and spent
several hours connected to it through an 800 number dialup without
incident. In fact I got my first 28.8 connections ever from that location.
It's a backwoods GTE (formerly Contel) phone system that usually gives me
26.4 max. (The weather was bad too!) Calling modem was a Toshiba laptop
builtin (TOSHIBA 28.8 Data/14.4 Fax + Voice Modem Version 4.19D(BA)).