(ASCEND) Pool summary not working, any ideas?

In article <34C2305E.24B4525E@unicom.net> you wrote:

>Read up on Pool Summary before applying that one before you use it in
>case you are assigning addresses from pools in RADIUS which allows any
>any of your Maxen to have addresses assigned from the same address
>block.

I know we already discussed this via email :-), maybe someone else
has run into (and solved) the same problem.
Basically pool summary doesn't seem to work for us. One of our pools
is the first subnet in 194.64.165.0 (mask /27, 255.255.255.224). The
first (useable) pool address is 194.64.165.1, pool count is 30.
This setup works fine, except that we'd like the max to announce the
whole subnet, not host routes for each user connecting. Anyway, when
I turn on "pool summary" and a user logs in, the route for the subnet
won't be announced (obviously the host route isn't announced in this
case either). I waited a few minutes, still no entries in the OSPF
routing table.
This happened back in the RIP days when I first tried the pool summary
feature, same thing with OSPF.
Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>