(ASCEND) Quiescenting PRIs

Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone has gotten a way to quiescent
B-Channels without tearing down existing active sessions.  I've used the
Net/T1 > 1st Line = QUIESCED and the Modem Slot = dis modem + chan but those
only busy out the B-channel at the Max level and not the Telco level.  This
means that my incoming calls are NOT being rolled over to my other PRI the
way I've got the TelCo to setup my PRI (mind you it took a while for the to
get it right!).

When I wanted to upgrade an active box I wanted to busy out the box
gradually so that by the next day, I would have an empty box without tearing
down my lines.

If anyone has any answers I'd appreciate it.  I've already contact tech
support they told me the two settings I tried are mostly for out-going calls
and they do not send a busy signal to the Telco.  I've also placed a feature
request to prod_mgmt@ascend.com regarding this issue.  As an ISP, outgoing
calls aren't really much use and they did market the Max 4048s as ISP
solutions, so...

Anyways, if you think this would be a good feature, e-mail them, that way it
gets priority, at least that's what the guy at tech support said.

Thanks for you time and any help you might provide.
Him You ten
youten@centra.ca