Re: (ASCEND) Max Stacking and 5.0Ap38

5.0Ap16 was a very stable release for us.  We are running Max4000s with
3-4 PRI with usually 2 for ISD and 1 or 2 for Analog.  We have ospf
enabled and were stacking across chasis and the only problems we had were
with USR modems, which is one reason why I upgraded some of our boxes to
5.0Ap38.  However, you will see your boxes reboote within 3 days with OSPF
and stacking turned on.  If you are just doing stacking, then you're
mileage may vary, and I'd be interested to see how it works for you.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune for today: "Life may have no meaning -- or worse, it may have a meaning
of which you disapprove." Unknown.