RE: (ASCEND) Max Stacking and 5.0Ap38

Bob,

heads up.
Moments after sending you the email, outbound users complained about not
being able to access the MAX, i.e telnet to port 5000 to gain access to
a modem.
Further investigation revealed that some users had this problem during
the weekend.

I could not do a regular telnet (port 23) to the MAX either, although I
could ping it.
It cleared itself up, so it did not require a reboot.  Indications are
that other
services and active calls were not compromised/torn down/broken
while this was happening.

Has anyone experienced this on 5.0Ap38 ?

MAX 4004 stacking enabled, RIPv2 enabled, inbound and outbound services,
supporting 56k mod and ISDN.

Yes, I have already entered a ticket with Ascend Support.

Sincerely,
Nelson Llabona

> Llabona, Nelson wrote:
> >
> > Bob,
> > we have been running 2 MAXen 4004 5.0Ap38 since Wednesday morning (5
> > days)
> > in stacking mode.
> >
> > So far so good.....
> >
> > Sincerely,