Re: (ASCEND) Portable Remote Addr on Pipelines

We have many pipelines that call into us on a rotary of 12 PRI coming into
4 maxen, seperate from our small pockets of strictly dedicated user MAXen.
With this setup, most of the pipelines have a remote address of the first
max in the rollover, though they connect to all of them.  We've had very
few problems with this setup(other than stacking induced reboots), and
when you go into the pipeline and do a show ip route, it shows the max
that it's currently connected to as it's gateway, regardless of what it
has in the remote ip address of the config.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune for today: "Life may have no meaning -- or worse, it may have a meaning
of which you disapprove." Unknown.