(ASCEND) Q:consistency of multiple radius servers

I have a nicely working radius server (971222). Setting up a secondary
server for safety was easy, but I'm now facing some drawbacks:

1) how do I keep the users file on both servers consistent ? edit one
and distribute it by rcp or something ? I don't like the idea of rcp-ing
a file containing cleartext passwords...

2) I have a home-made perl script converting the detail file into a HTML
table. with two servers, I will have to watch two detail files. or shall
i have the servers write to a common (NFS) directory ?  doesn't make
much sense, I'd say...

I'm sure there's lots of ISP's out there who already solved the above
problems. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-daniel

----
Daniel Wesemann               System & Network Engineer
mailto:wesi@siemens.ch        Siemens Switzerland
http://www.siemens.ch