Re: (ASCEND) NT Dials P75 on Bootup

> > I would like to suppress the dial, but am not sure where to look next.
> > Anyone else seen something like this?
>
> My experience says: live with it. Beside the PDC lookup there are
> numerous other occasions when NT causes "invisible" traffic.

Luckily, this so-called invisible traffic uses well known ports.
Here's one filter that I have installed on several locations with
great success. It only passes /resets the idle timer for DNS
traffic (except when the source port is 137) and TCP.

START=FILT=200=0
Name=IP Call
In filter 01...Valid=Yes
Out filter 01...Valid=Yes