Re: (ASCEND) Microsoft Call-Back Radius profile ???

Hi,

Here is a working profile.
Only diference is that you have to include a Ascend-Send-Auth  atribute.???
You have to use a latest RADIUS demon.

cbPool    Password = "test"
        User-Service = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Ascend-Dial-Number = "1735298",
        Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-None,
        Ascend-CBCP-Enable = CBCP-Enabled,
        Ascend-CBCP-Mode = CBCP-Profile-Callback,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1,
        Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-modem,
        Ascend-Dialout-Allowed = Dialout-Allowed,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 3000

Regards