Re: (ASCEND) MAX1800 stuck BRIs

 We had this same problem where USER A would dial in to USER B's port then
when user B tried to dial it would return a busy. So I implemented a
feature request to more or less BOND B1/B2 to their specific WAN port, I
believe the request was EOI7477. Anyway, The release that has this fix is
5.0Ap42.

 But as I detailed in my last email, I'm seeing even wierder problems with
AP42, But the BONDING does work, (It's pretty much like using trunk-groups
without actually having to turn them on.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet