Re: (ASCEND) Stable Ver for max4000's

 Our 1800's seems to failing left and right lately, Weird problems
though, Users dialing into B2 first rather than B1, Circuits coming up
with a M instead of D. Total Weirdness, I actually was blaming telco
for these problems but My finger seems to be finding it's way back to the
1800.

That 3600 is starting to look quite appealing.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet