Re: (ASCEND) Different Ip Pools

Dear Jesse,

>I saw a while back some instructions on how to assign an ip from one class
>c to the max 4xxx ethernet and use ip's from a different class c for the
>ip pool. I can't find anything looking back. Any help would be
>appriciated.

Is there anything special? Our Max has his Ethernet IP-Address
in our 195.88.44'er Class-C and the IP-Pools comes from a
195.211.35'er Class-C. The routes are announced via OSPF to the Ciscos
and they learn to reach the Pool-IP's via the Max's Eth-Address.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
 Sascha

---