Re: (ASCEND) Filter source IP addresses?

Hi,

> > Ascend-Source-IP-Check = 1

is this fully documented somwhere ?

I would be interested in knowing if it also respects ip's routed to
the customer via Framed-Route in radius.

Or does Ascend-Source-IP-Check only allow the customers assigned wan
ip address ?

Greetings
Christian

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Randy Smith wrote:

> I am interest in using this source IP check but I can't find any information
> about it in my manuals. It looks like a radius command but I'm not sure.
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Randy Smith
> Tiger Mountain Technologies
>
> > > Does anyone know how to filter out all packets or deny all packets with
> a Sourc
> > > IP address that does not equal the one that is assigned to a dialup user
> on a
> > > Max 4048 or 6000?
> > > I just want to be able to deny IP spoofing from dialup users.
> >
> > Ascend-Source-IP-Check = 1
> >
> > -Phil
>

> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++

TopLink Internet Services GmbH			ck@171.2.195.in-addr.arpa
Christian Kratzer				http://www.toplink.net/
Phone: 	+49 7032 2701-0
Fax: 	+49 7032 2701-19	FreeBSD spoken here!