From: Tani, Tomoki [mailto:tomoki.tani@gs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 8:25 AM
To: ascend-users@bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) Where to set slave ACE server?

Hi all,

  I am using SecurID for dial-in user's authentication.
Using AAC, authentication is fine, then when master ACE server die, I want
AAC or Max6000(v.7.022)to go to slave ACE server. I thought sdconf.rec do
all, but some document said I need to set both of them on NAS device -
Max6000(!?)

  Currently, when master ACE server dead, user just receive "Server Timeout"
message and AAC don't even try to connect slave ACE server.
Any help?

Thank you,
tomoki