RE: (ASCEND) Ethernet problem on 6096 (6.1.7)

Just a follow up...

doing an fclear and reboot did NOT solve the problem.  It's gone out 3 times
in the last 6 hours.  All 3 times, making some change to the ethernet config
brings the connection back up.

ARGH!!

This is irritating me all to hell!

Laterz,