Re: (ASCEND) New Max/TNT/Pipeline HTML docs

Andre Beck wrote:
]
]> Pipeline 6.0 and TNT 2.0. You can ftp your own copy in HTML to load on your
]> hard drive. This is a wonderful resource and I think you will be pleased
]> with what they have created.
]
]If one puts it on a web server and doesn't limit access to it, thats
]hopefully still no problem ?

i don't uderstand why ascend doesn't just do this?  why don't they
just make these manuals available on their web site, rather putting
zipped version on their ftp server?  disk space?