Re: (ASCEND) New Max/TNT/Pipeline HTML docs

At 12:22 PM 4/27/98 +0200, Andre Beck wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 24, 1998 at 11:12:19PM -0700, Matt Holdrege wrote:
>> Our hardworking yet sometimes unloved Tech Pubs department has just
>> finished a very large job. They have released the doc set for Max 6.0,
>> Pipeline 6.0 and TNT 2.0. You can ftp your own copy in HTML to load on your
>> hard drive. This is a wonderful resource and I think you will be pleased
>> with what they have created.
>
>If one puts it on a web server and doesn't limit access to it, thats
>hopefully still no problem ?

We want everyone who uses our products to have access to the proper
documentation. However we don't want people setting up links now and
leaving them for years to come. I'm not a copyright lawyer so I can't say
too much more on this subject.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com