(ASCEND) Radius'learned routes forgotten...

Hello Guys,

We are running some Max4000 boxes with a 5.0Ap33 code and these boxes
are learning route/dialout profile from Radius
route-max-name-X	Password = "Ascend"
	Dial = 012345678

We have Maxen with up to 40 or 50 routes learned this way, and it seems that
from time to time, some of them decide (without sending any mail to justify
their behavior) to forget these...
As it doesn't seem to be possible to have them reload automagically information
from Radius (is it ?), we have to connect and ask for a reload...

Has someone any way to correct this or ask the box to reload automagically
(via SNMP ???) ?

regards,
Paul

Paul Rolland, rol@oleane.net
OLEANE SA/Service Technique/Directeur Technique Adjoint
OLEANE SA/Technical Service/Deputy Technical Manager

--

Support technique et operationnel Oleane :  support@oleane.net
Test du mail                             :  ping@oleane.net

Please no MIME, I don't read it - Pas de MIME, je ne le lis pas
Please no HTML, I'm not a navigator - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

A bug can be changed to a feature by documenting it. Developpers know how.