(ASCEND) Ascend SNMP Enterprise/16 trap?

What is the meaning of the Ascend Enterprise/16 trap?  My
interpretation of the description seems to imply that I'm losing
Radius accounting records, possibly because my Radius server can't
keep up.  This is silly in my case, because my Radius servers do
nothing but DNS and Radius, and are on switched 100baseT Ethernet
segments with only a single hop between them and the Maxen.  However,
I get several of these traps per day.  Oddly enough, by Maxen in
remote sites, separated by multiple hops and T1 circuits, don't seem
to generate them.  Of course, these remote Maxen are comparitively
lightly loaded.

--
Bruce Robertson, President/CEO
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.