(ASCEND) Software Release 6.0.2 and Pipe 50

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has run up against memory problems
on the Pipe 50 running S/W Release 6.0.2?  We recently had
to do a downgrade on a customers Pipe 50 because the router
was reporting not enough memory available after the 3rd or
4th packet filter.

On a related note (but different system / customer) could
there not be enough memory available for the Pipe 50 running
6.0.2 to run the Secure Access Firewall from Ascend?  It's
too early to give a good description of the problem other
than saying the Pipe is in one case filtering too much,
although the SAM explecitly allows the activity.

--ron