Re: (ASCEND) NAT, Pipe75, stops routing.

The "default server" will NOT forward all ports that are not listed
in the static mappings.  To get a list of ports which it will forward,
do the following:

1. Define the default server
2. Drop into diagnostic mode.  Turn on the command which describes NAT
   negotiation.  I don't remember the command.
3. Re-establish the NAT session.
4. The diagnostic mode shows the Pipeline build a mapping table from
   your static mappings and the default server adds a bunch of other ports.
   Only the most common ports are added, so if you need port 22 you have to
   specifically add it to your static mappings.

Hope this helps.