(ASCEND) Callback problem on Max

Ok, this is my first time writing to this group so I hope that I make
sense.  I have a problem with a MAX4004.  Currently here we have our P75's
and P50's set up for call-back when somebody accesses one from here at the
lab.  What I mean is when somebody initiates a call from the lab and not at
home.  The MAX on our side will call the P50 or P75 and the P50 or P75 will
accept the call and then drop the line.  It will then wait a specific time
and call-back our MAX.  This usually goes without a hitch but every once in
a while the MAX will not accept the call.  I have a feeling this is
occurring is when the MAX is fielding quite a few calls and what maybe is
happening is it has not dropped the first call and therefore will not
accept another call from the same user.  I think this maybe a problem with
the precedence that the code puts on dropping calls when other calls are
coming in.   We are currently running version 5.0AP13 of the code for the
MAX.  and our P50 and P75 routers have version 5.1A code on them.  I was
wondering if anyone else is seeing this problem and if they are what they
have tried to do to solve it.

Any help would be appreciated

Mike Witko