(ASCEND) Dialing Centrex Extensions with 6.0.2

I just upgraded my Max 2000 from 4.6Cp22 to 6.0.2 and ran into the
problem where I could not call any of my Centrex extensions.  Since
this subject has come up in the past and no one (that I recall anyway)
gave a specific example of how to make this work under RADIUS, I
thought I would tell you the solution that worked for me.

These two lines were added to the RADIUS user's file which allowed me
to make (5-digit) calls to my Centrex extensions and also make
(10-digit) calls outside the Centrex (by dialing '9' in my case):

  Ascend-PRI-Number-Type    = Local-Number,
  Ascend-Numbering-Plan-ID  = Private-Numbering-Plan,

Some other info on my setup:

  1) Not using Trunk Groups.
     System->Sys Config->Use Trunk Grps=No
     Ethernet->Mod Config->WAN options->Dial Plan=N/A

  2) Not using the Dial Plan Profiles.
     System->Dial Plan->

  3) Not using the Destinations.
     System->Destinations->

  4) My Centrex ISDN PRI is connected to a DMS-100 (Switch Type=NTI)

Hope this helps anyone who might doing some upgrading soon.

---
Earl Wallace [earlw@walltech.com]       Wallace Technical Communications
V: 650-938-1352   F: 650-961-9151       http://www.walltech.com