(ASCEND) Losing Framed connections with 6.x code on Max 4xxx!!

    I have about 16 maxen 4000 or 4004 or 4048's. Several seem to be losing the
Frame Relay connection after many hours of operation. I have had to manually
reset the same box 4 times in the past week to "revive" the frame connection. We
were using 6.0.2 but as soon as we noticed this was a trend among our Framed
maxen, we downgraded to 6.0.0 since Ascend once told us not to use incremential
releases on Maxes with framed connections.
    Now we are running 6.0.0 and still experiencing the same problems. Has
anyone found a fix or even experienced the same conditions ???  This only
affects our Maxes with Frame Relay on a T1. All the maxes with a external router
doing the Frame seem to be stable.

Thanks in advance - Tim

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505

Poor Clinton, first he didn't inhale, then he missed out on a intern.
I would say he is up for either a Grammy Award or the local friary.