(ASCEND) Calling a pipeline

Hello,

in our office we have a pipeline 75 and I wanted to know if the following is
possible:

I want some users to be able to dial in from home to the pipeline. The
pipeline calls them back and the users are connected to the corporate
network. Now, is it also possible that if the remote user wants to browse
the web the same pipeline dials out to our ISP on the 2nd ISDN data channel
?

Is the above possible and if so, how do I exactly configure the pipeline to
do this ?

Franc.