Re: (ASCEND) USR 33.6 Modems

You know, I don't know the answer to your problem specifically, but I have
heard users a great many times say that they connect fine at nonpeak
hours, but evenings or weekends they have similar problems. Its only users
with certain modems, and not a large number. Has anyone else heard this as
well? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Andy Walden
System Administrator