(ASCEND) Problem with connecting Solaris Box.

I've got an odd problem with one of our users. He is running on a Solaris
box using the bundled ISDN software. After an indeterminate amount of time,
the MAX will stop sending packets along the wan connection. We are
currently running 6.0.2, if that makes a difference.

I can see in the window below that I am still receiving data along from the
other end of the ISDN connection, but when I try to send data, it just gets
losts, and the Tx packets don't increment. Once the connection is reset it
works fine for a period and then the same thing occurs. This seems to only
be happening for this one user.

	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	x[10.10.10.10]       x
	x>Rx Pkt:       4863^x
	x Tx Pkt:       4608 x
	x    CRC:          0vx
	xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We had a problem ages ago with MAXs losing routes, but that seemed to clear
itself up. Is this the same thing ?

cheers

Paul