(ASCEND) USR 33.6 Modems

I currently have a Laptop running NT 4.0 on NTFS connecting to Ascend
with a US Robotics/Megahertz. I am also loading CSNW and using RAS. The
problem is that the connection keeps dropping before my network drives
are mapped or on the occasion that the mapping is done properly, once
Outlook is opened the connection drops. It has worked without problems
occasionally after 10:00PM. The UST Xj4336 PCMCIA card has voice
capabilities. Could this be causing my problem or is it something else?

Bernard De Lisi
bedelisi@mobility.com