(ASCEND) DOA Equipment, and end of Quarter?

Fellow Users :)

You know ,I have had my issues with Ascend in the past, but lately things
are getting out of control, just recently I took a pretty large shipment of
boxes and within this shipment I have had SEVERAL of the CSM3 modem cards
arrive DOA. This happens extremely too often and it's a severe hassle to
deal with. I just find it interesting that this has happened yet again
around then end of a sales quarter.

It appears to me that at the end of Sales quarters where they can not book
these sales if they don't ship they ship anything and everything possible
out the door with little to no quality assurance testing. Here's a word to
the wise ,  don't order around the end of a quarter where they are in a mad
dash to get equipment out the door. Wait...

Jason Nealis
Director of Internet Operations
RCN