Re: (ASCEND) Shitty tech support at Ascend.

Many of us have harped on this for the longest time.  I've been an Ascend
user for some 4 years now, and their support has gone from decent to
mediocre to just plain horrid.  I'm still in awe of the fact that a year
after I opened a trouble report with them they finally called back.
Unfortunately I was no longer with the provider I was with when I
submitted the ticket, but a friend of mine was nice enough to give them my
new contact information.

The company I'm with now wouldn't even consider using Ascend because of
the countless bad things they've heard about the MAX line.  Why Ascend is
STILL suffering from problems they had some 3 years ago is beyond me.
You'd think they would have hammered the bugs out of their software by
now.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer