Re: (ASCEND) Resetting passwords

There is a way to clear out the flash depending on the hardware revision
of the router, but Ascend won't tell you without getting the serial number
and voiding the waranty.  You're best bet is to RMA it and put a spare in
it's place if you have one (keeping spares for clients who do things like
this or have their hardware go sout is a necessity).

What hardware revision is the pipeline?

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer