Re: (ASCEND) Shitty tech support at Ascend.

Yeah.  To quote Ascend "Oh, you're trying to configure GateD on your GRF?
I'm sorry, we can't really help you since we don't support GateD."  I
thought it was funny that they didn't support the routing engine on their
latest greatest router at the time, but were more than happy to ask me if
I wanted a service contract on it.  The gall.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer