Re: (ASCEND) Perm Connections on an Ascend.

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Roddy Strachan wrote:

> Hi,
> 	We have a customer who is a perm connection, can and how do you
> setup an Ascend Max 6000 to give them a dedicated line/number, without
> them having to ring in on our Main Rotary number.
> 	Can this be done, if we give them a seperate number, so they have
> their own number all the time?
> Thanks

If you setup ANS#2 or (your next available) to the last digits of
there dedicated line number the MAX will then answer that call.  Of course
the number would need to be provided to you by your telco and taken of
your rotary group for a true per connection.

I havent done this with any Ascend gear yet, however that is the only way
I can see it working..

Regards
Scott Stavretis
Connect Direct Internet