Re: (ASCEND) Shitty tech support at Ascend.

Which product are you trying to get help for? It makes all the
difference sometimes...

Andy Walden                        Work Email: andy@mtco.com.
Network Administrator, 		   Pers Email: andy@netimagination.com.
MTCO Communications		   Phone: (800) 859-6826
  " Reality is just Chaos with better lighting. "