(ASCEND) ShotGuns and other School Tools

Sorry about the Dramatization ref "schools" - don't really know what these
kids are into now a-days..

  Anyway the question is directed towards any of you that may be supporting
dial-in customers using Diamond ShotGun modems.  I got one customer, my
first, dialing in and paying for Dual-Login but never seems to get
connected to but never seems to connect but to one line.  I know how ISDN
works and I routinely dial-in dual via ISDN on the same equiment (Ascend
4048), there is nothing to prevent this customer from dialing in on two of
the lines concurrently that I'm aware of.

***** Top Net InterNet Services *****
www.top.net            (402) 291-1542
 Visit Our BBS at: www.hawgwild.com