Re: (ASCEND) ShotGuns and other School Tools

I'm not too up to speed on how the diamond shotgun modem works, but I'm
guessing it's the same as any dual analog modem, My first question is
does all his calls hitting the same box, Also if I remember you need
to run a 6.X release of software to enable support of the diamond
shotgun technology.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)