Re: (ASCEND) Need Help: AT&T Keep-In-Touch Modem on Cell Phone

Where on the MAX do you go to modify the answer modem strings? I would like to
try the ")M2" string but couldn't figure out where to put it. Also, is it
necessary to enter this string for every modem or is there a central change that
covers all modems in the MAX? Thanks.

Kim W. Premuda
FastWave Internet Services
San Diego, CA