Re: (ASCEND) Multi Line phones that work on Pipeline 75

   > has a GE three line business phone . The phone works great
   > with his 2 analog lines but won't ring on the line connected
    >to his POTs jack. He's tried swapping the lines around with
    >no effect. He can call out on his POTs connection fine

It may be worthwhile revisiting the switch type.  Configure >switchtype,
I found that on my local providor, I could use just about any switch type
for
 ISDN calls, but when it came to the pots port it was very choosey.
e.g. in my case I could ring in ok, but not ring out.

Alan