Re: (ASCEND) In Defense Of Ascend...

At 09:41 AM 3/24/98 -0500, Craig Salmond wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Matt Holdrege wrote:
>
>> And please note that the posters to this email list constitute perhaps less
>> than 1 or 2 percent of our customers.
>	Hmm. I'm not going to argue that. But if I take the total number
>of Ports that ASCEND publicly acknowledges they've shipped. Do some quick
>math based on the email address, knowing that EROLS has 500+ maxes, and
>some other large providers have that or more ports that post tho the list.

And Erols has a strong voice at Ascend as do it's peers. That's my point.
We talk *directly* to them and they talk *directly* to us. This email list
is for the customers and users to have a community of interest. If you
don't like what Ascend is doing, or you would like to make a suggestion,
please escalate through sales.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com